l. Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person, one who will be responsible for the child to the Principal.
2. Pupil coming from other school must produce the transfer certificate countersigned by the concerned authorities.
3. A student may be removed by school authorities on any one the following rounds:-
(a) Constant weakness in studies.
(b) Habitual idleness, disobedience.
(c) Irregular attendance.
(d) Behavior Problem.
4. Indifference to the School activities.
5. Moral break will be considered very seriously by school authorities.
6. The Management has the right to refuse the continuation of the studies to any pupil in this school, whose conduct is not satisfactory.
7. In case of Withdrawal, transfer certificate and other security deposits will be released on clearance of school dues.
8. A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal a student or payment of fee for one term (three months) will be charged in lieu thereof.